Most people have already declared their resolutions for the new year. I, on the other hand, am behind as usual. Sigh. Soooo, I will take a moment tonight to publicly declare all the things I wish to accomplish in 2013 and hopefully I will be able to fulfill my list.
- Quilt the tops that I have laying around. The current count is 6 or 7. I’m scared to verify.
- Bind all the quilts I have that are waiting for binding. I believe the current count is 4.
- Design at least 6 new quilts. That’s one every other month. I’d like to do more but it’s very time consuming.
- Finish the patterns for Texas Teardrops and the Pinwheel Quilt.
- Continue to practice my long arm skills. I feel like I’m finally making good progress.
- Be more consistent with blogging. Sometimes I get lazy. I know that’s hard to believe.
- Share at least 1 tutorial and 1 product review per month.
- Be a better blog friend. Sometimes I don’t take the time to comment on others work. I should be better at that.
- Host our first Quilt Along.
- Learn how to use Twitter. I am seriously Twitter impaired! Seriously.
- Do a better job keeping the blog organized. I made all those cute buttons at the top. I should really use them.
I hope you all can help keep me on track in 2013! I think it’s pretty obvious that I need help. Just give me a good kick in the rear when I need it.